Damir Sütő, PhD
Damir Sütő was born in Subotica in 1978. He was awarded the master of laws (LL.M.) degree by the Belgrade University Faculty of Law in 2016. In 2019, Damir completed the Common Law and Legal Methods Summer Programme at the University of Cambridge Law Faculty. In September 2022 he was awarded the Doctor Juris (PhD) degree by the Belgrade Union University Faculty of Law (thesis: The English Doctrine of Consideration from a Civil Lawyer’s Perspective). Dr. Sütő is an author of a number of monographies and articles. He participated as a speaker at various national and international professional and academic conferences. Damir is an associate of the French international technical cooperation agency with a status of public institution Expertise France. He speaks English and French.
- Law and Theology: A Comparative Analysis, 2023, In: Sütő, D. (ed.), Gutenberg and Protestantism – Conference Proceedings, Károli Forum MMXXIII, Subotica: Centre for Protestant Studies Gáspár Károli, pp. 27–77.
- Izvršni postupak u Evropi – sažet uporednopravni prikaz, 2021, Subotica: Lyceum iuris.
- Salary Enforcement in Western Balkans, coauthor with: Kalamtiev, Todor, PhD (North Macedonia), and Trešnjev, Aleksandra (Serbia), 2021, SEE Law Journal – Special Edition Issue 1, Number 8, pp. 63—78.
- Common law pravna norma, 2021, Strani pravni život 65 (1) pp. 15—29.
- Enforcement in Wester Balkans, 2020, In: Reljanović, M. (ed.) Regional Law Review, Belgrade: Institute for Comparative Law, 239—251.
- Izvori engleskog prava, 2019, Subotica: Lyceum iuris.
- Hipoteka – objekti u vanknjižnoj svojini, 2016, Subotica: Lyceum iuris.
- Kolege Glembajevi: zapis o našim prvim privatnim izvršiteljima, 2015, Subotica: Lyceum iuris.
- Potrošač ante portas, 2011, Pravo i privreda 48 (1-3) pp. 148—162.
- Prevara i opšti uslovi poslovanja, 2010, Pravo i privreda 47 (1-3), pp. 150—166.